Our honey wine flavored with apples and maple syrup.
- Can be drunk as an aperitif or digestive, fresh or on ice
- It can be taken with foie gras, sushi, fish, pasta, poultry and goat, brie and Camembert cheeses.
- Made in a traditional Breton style with a Quebec touch.
Photo for illustrative purposes only. Legal conditions apply.
- Gold medalist at the 2018 Coupe des Nations – Quebec
- Gold Medalist at the Finger Lakes Wine Competition 2018
- Grand-Or medalist at the 2017 Coupe des Nations – Quebec
- Gold Medalist at the Finger Lakes Wine Competition 2017
- Silver medalist at Finger Lakes Wine Competition 2016
- Silver medalist at All Canadian Wine Championships 2016
- Gold Medalist at the Finger Lakes Wine Competition 2015
- Gold Medalist at the 2014 Coupe des Nations – Quebec
- Double-Gold Medalist at Finger LakesWine Competition 2014