Skip to content
- 125 mL of butter
- 125 mL of shortening
- 250 ml Chocolate honey Miel Nature
- 500 mL of oatmeal
- 375 mL of raisins
- 500 mL of sifted all -purpose flour
- 5 mL of baking powder
- 3 mL of salt
- 5 mL of baking soda
- 5 mL of cinnamon
- 25 ml of milk
- Cream together butter and shortening and stir in honey Chocolate Honey Nature gradually.
- Add oats and raisins.
- Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with the milk, mixing well.
- Post by measuring 5 mL, spacing of 5 centimeters, on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 190 degrees celcius