Make 4 servings:
- 4 apples yellow preference land (dice)
- 2 boxes of white mushrooms 227g
- 1 c . tablespoons Greek dressing
- 1 c . tablespoons of ground basil leaves
- 1 c . teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 c . tablespoons olive oil
- 3 c . tablespoons balsamic honey vinaigrette or raspberry honey Honey Nature inc.
- 1 medium yellow onion
- Cut the onion and potatoes into small cubes.
- Put everything on the saucepan over medium heat with the olive oil until the onion until slightly caramelized .
- Add the mushrooms cut in half , all the seasoning and dressing.
- Reduce heat
- Bake for 25 minutes. Stir from time to time . Add salt to taste