Skip to content
- 150 mL of butter
- 75 mL of cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 140 mL of liquid honey vanilla
- 125 mL sugar
- 250 mL of sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 mL of salt
- 3 mL of baking powder
- 125 mL chopped walnuts
- Melt butter and cocoa at the top of a double boiler and cool slightly.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Stir gradually beating honey with vanilla, sugar and cocoa mixture.
- Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir dry ingredients and nuts to cocoa mixture.
- Pour into a greased 2 L (20 square centimeters).
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cool Down.
- If desired, garnish with melted semi-sweet chocolate or chocolate ice cream